Aspiring visual and experience designer from a suburb of Pittsburgh, PA.
I am a junior at Carnegie Mellon University, currently pursuing a Bachelor of Design (BDes) with a concentration in communications design and an additional concentration in environments design. Aside from design, I am working towards a minor in Global Systems and Management (GSM) which combines my interests in understanding other cultures and languages while learning about how people make decisions and business strategy. Previously, I was pursuing a second minor in psychology but stepped it down to a concentration because I wanted to take more seminar courses to further my study about how people's backgrounds and how our backgrounds can influence our experiences.
Through my design concentrations, I have had the opportunity to study the effect of design on people. I am interested in how the experience of something visual can impact the user and how our decisions as designers create interactions between people, space and things within their worlds.
My work is a reflection of my experience and culture. As an aspiring designer, my goal is to gather information from everywhere I go. I like to make connections between things, and I try to push myself outside of my comfort zone. I look for constant inspiration and passion. I am interested in working in visual design, creating an experience for people, advertising, branding and strategy.
- Finding the best cup of coffee
- Spending time with my friends & family
- Trying new restaurants and cafés
- Gallery openings and exhibitions
- I have been working on the blog for Lunar Gala
- I am designing a second line for the fashion show
- While working on LG, my design team has been re-watching Gossip Girl
- Collaborating with a co-chair to design a Booth for carnival (in April)
- Planning a trip to Utah to visit my brother